1. Billy Corgan was so much more tolerable when he was much younger. Also, he can’t carry a tune in real life. (No diss to his songwriting or guitar skills.)
2. Sebastian Bach has not changed in 30 years. There is something to be said for that, but I’m not sure if it’s positive or not. Honestly. I think he’s just a commentator on the show.
3. Jane’s Addiction. Oh y’all. I miss these dirty weird boys. Summertime Rolls is my dream flashback video sequence song.
4. Soundgarden. Chris Cornell. That oddly magical voice. You are missed. I miss those sludgy guitars, and that strong voice that could scream into falsetto.
5. This commercial makes me feel old.